- Convenient office located in Townsville City CBD
- Monday-Friday role (no weekends required)
- Ideal role for someone with experience in QLD Law practice and procedures
Company: Sprout Recruitment
Location: Townsville City, QLD
Employment Type: Full-time
Our client is a well established and reputable Law Firm based in Townsville, QLD, who specialise in the areas of Litigation, Criminal, Conveyancing, Property & Family Law, Negligence Law, Commercial & Corporate Law.
We’re now on the hunt for a Paralegal who is ready to commence or continue a long and successful career in the Legal Sector. This role may not be only a stepping stone for those wishing to pursue a Solicitor position or Lawyer status, but rather a long term career opportunity for a passionate Paralegal!
The successful candidate will work closely with the principal across a diverse range of legally challenging and factually complex matters.
About the role:
- Liaise with parties to conveyancing transactions;
- Liaise with stakeholders as appropriate;
- Attend to meetings with clients as required;
- Documenting property transactions to give effect to land acquisitions and disposals;
- Document preparation and file management;
- Conducting searches and enquiries; and
- Other quasi-legal tasks to assist the wider team, such as the preparation of books of documents and briefs.
- Previous experience within the the Legal sector in a similar capacity is required;
- You are a qualified/registered conveyancer or Paralegal;
- Proficient understanding and/or previous experience using Leap will be highly regarded;
- You understand the importance of attention to detail;
- You have a positive attitude and work ethic;
- An ability to work autonomously and is trustworthy;
- You have a desire to succeed, genuine passion for what you do; and
- a commitment to their work and the team;
- You have the ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing legal environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or Paralegal certificate
How to Apply: If you’re ready and excited to discuss this opportunity further, we encourage you to submit your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience to email@example.com. Please include “Paralegal Townsville CBD – [Your Name]” in the email subject line. Alternatively, you can submit an application via the form below.
At Sprout Recruitment, we foster an inclusive attitude and are proud to be an equal opportunity Recruiter. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
|Legal Sector, Paralegal & Junior Solicitor