- Work directly with a Leading Hills District Real Estate Team!
- Ideal role for someone with previous Property Management experience
- Up to $80K for an experienced EA/PA in similar role
Personal Assistant to Leading Hills Agent
Company: Sprout Recruitment
Location: The Ponds, NSW
Employment Type: Full-time
Our client is an industry leader in the Hills District Real Estate space who prides itself on building the skills of their team through leadership training and expertise gained through over 25 years of experience.
We are seeking an experienced Personal Assistant or previous Property Manager to join this close knit team of professionals in a fast paced environment, supporting one of their Leading Agents in a PA capacity.
- Calendar Management by ensuring appointments, meetings, and showings are perfectly timed and coordinated
- Assisting the Agent with property transactions, administrative functions and client relationships
- Communicating and handling incoming and outgoing communications
- Ensure that the administration of any new listings and property campaign is created and published as requested
- Maintain company’s online presence by way of content creation and social media management
- General liaison with vendors and buyers
- Supporting the Agent with any other requests on a daily basis
The Ideal Candidate:
- Super tech-savvy and are confident with a variety of softwares and systems (Microsoft Office, CRM software etc)
- With a Real Estate Property Management background being advantageous
- Has the ability to work under pressure
- Is in possession of a Real Estate Licence or Assistant Agent Certificate
- Is proactive and efficient
- Has the ability a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Is at an expert level of written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses strong decision making ability
- Can show proof of Valid NSW Drivers Licence and has their own road worthy vehicle
How to Apply: If you’re ready and excited to discuss this opportunity further, we encourage you to submit your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Personal Assistant The Ponds – [Your Name]” in the email subject line. Alternatively, you can submit an application via the form below.
At Sprout Recruitment, we foster an inclusive attitude and are proud to be an equal opportunity Recruiter. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
|Personal Assistant & Executive Assistant, Real Estate & Property