- Monday-Saturday (RDO during the week)
- Salary package consists of base salary with car/phone allowances
- Develop the skills and qualities to becoming a stellar sales professional
Real Estate Sales Associate
Company: Sprout Recruitment
Location: Concord, NSW
Employment Type: Full-time
Positioned in a great location within Sydney’s Inner West, our client is a boutique, high-performing agency, hosting a team of enthusiastic, industry professionals.
We are searching for an individual who demonstrates enthusiasm and a willingness to learn. This role is for you if you are someone who is able to provide seamless support and administration, enabling our clients business to reach new levels of excellence!
- Liaise with vendors and buyers to ensure they are receiving quality real estate services
- Provide end-to-end administrative support
- Assist the sales agents and property managers with open homes and private inspections
- Research and identify new opportunities within market
- Daily support of prospecting activities including but not limited to phone prospecting and letterbox drops
- Respond for and on behalf of the team in a timely fashion
- Maintain and manage all data entry into CRM and sales software
- Email / enquiry management
- Servicing Pipeline with preparation of pre-listing kits, appraisals, CMA’s
- Negotiating sales
The Ideal Candidate:
- Fluent English speaking
- Current Certificate of Registration in Real Estate or Real Estate Licence
- Experience within a Sales capacity (preferably in Real Estate space)
- Must have strong attention to detail and be able to follow procedures and policy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An ability to work autonomously and is trustworthy
- Experienced in MS Office Suite
- The desire to have a long-term career in Real Estate Sales
- Valid Driver’s Licence and reliable vehicle
How to Apply: If you’re ready and excited to discuss this opportunity further, we encourage you to submit your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Sales Associate Concord – [Your Name]” in the email subject line. Alternatively, you can submit an application via the form below.
Application Deadline: Applications for this position close on the 27th of December 2023.
At Sprout Recruitment, we foster an inclusive attitude and are proud to be an equal opportunity Recruiter. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
|Job Category||Real Estate & Property, Sales Associate|