Company: Sprout Recruitment
Location: Central Coast, NSW
Employment Type: Full-time
Sprout Recruitment are looking to recruit a passionate, newly qualified solicitor who is eager to make a significant impact and project their Legal career!
This ideal candidate is someone with up to two years of experience and is ready to be mentored by a seasoned professional; someone who is motivated by partnership, commitment and of course the pursuit of legal excellence!
Through the use of your legal knowledge and understanding of clients’ situations you’ll have the opportunity to help these clients start their businesses, buy their homes, mature their portfolios, and navigate the complexities of life’s legal challenges.
- Minimum 2-3 years PAE;
- Management of Property law matters;
- Experience attending Court events at the Local, District, Supreme and Family Courts including independently running hearings;
- Preparing court documents including Initiating Applications, Response, Affidavits, Orders, Case Outlines, Court Outcome letters;
- Conferencing clients including taking instructions, competently providing advice, preparing letters of advice;
- All other aspects of file management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to meet deadlines and excellent time management skills;
- Strong communication skills, both orally and written;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Exceptional drafting skills and written documents;
- Confident and experienced Advocate;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced firm;
- Ability to work autonomously and be proactive;
- Take initiative and strong research skills;
- Willing to learn and adapt to new ways of doing things;
- Out-of-the-box thinker
- Experience with Property and Family Law dealings.
- Bachelor’s degree or Paralegal certificate
How to Apply: If you’re ready and excited to discuss this opportunity further, we encourage you to submit your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Solicitor Gosford CBD – [Your Name]” in the email subject line. Alternatively, you can submit an application via the form below.
At Sprout Recruitment, we foster an inclusive attitude and are proud to be an equal opportunity Recruiter. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
|Legal Sector, Solicitor