- Fun and positive work culture
- Growing office with potential progression
- Ongoing support from Upper Management / Directors
- Competitive base salary
- Monday – Friday with occasional Saturday
Junior Property Manager
Company: Sprout Recruitment
Location: Parramatta, NSW
Employment Type: Full-time
Positioned in a convenient location within Sydney’s Western Suburbs, our client is a well established brand with reputable qualities of great ethics, autonomy and good company morale.
Our client welcomes an experienced Property Manager to their team who will add value to the high performance rental department. Ideally someone who is highly organised, self-motivated and driven to success!
About the role:
- Use existing company digital processes which will assist with admin and accounts
- Conducting and completing routine inspections
- Conduct ingoings/outgoings inspections including finalising bonds
- Communicate with tenants and landlords on a regular basis, ensuring both are well informed
- Conduct open homes and lease preparations
- Maintain and manage all data entry and emails
- Day to day portfolio management
- Coordinate maintenance, repairs and capital improvement works
- Conduct rent reviews and lease renewals (as requested)
- Experience in Property Management – minimum 1 year
- Current NSW Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- Experience with Real Estate software
- Highly organised with an exemplary eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well presented, honest and approachable
- Time management skills
- Must have a roadworthy vehicle and hold a current driver’s licence
How to Apply: If you’re ready and excited to discuss this opportunity further, we encourage you to submit your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Junior Property Manager Parramatta – [Your Name]” in the email subject line. Alternatively, you can submit an application via the form below.
Application Deadline: Applications for this position close on the 18th of October 2023.
At Sprout Recruitment, we foster an inclusive attitude and are proud to be an equal opportunity Recruiter. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
|Job Category||Leasing Consultant, Property Manager, Real Estate & Property|