- Monday-Saturday (RDO during the week)
- Up to $70K package with car/phone allowances
- Ongoing training and development from Head of PM Department
Company: Sprout Recruitment
Location: West Ryde, NSW
Employment Type: Full-time
Our client is one of the leading brands and offices in West Ryde!
With a friendly, knowledgeable and experienced team behind them, our client is looking to grow their property management department.
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Conducting open home inspections as required
- Assisting with the preparation of tenancy agreements
- Negotiating lease renewals
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders, including tenants, landlords etc
- Handling prospective tenant enquiries
- Conducting routine, ingoing and vacating inspections
- Diary management
- General administration
- Coordinate maintenance, repairs and capital improvement works
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has previous experience in the Real Estate industry
- Must hold a valid NSW Certificate of Registration/ Assistant Agent
- Holds a current Driver’s licence and owns a reliable car
- Will thrive in a faced pace, high energy team environment
- Is resilient, self-motivated, and hungry for success
- Possesses strong written and verbal skills
- Is Immaculately presented
How to Apply: If you’re ready and excited to discuss this opportunity further, we encourage you to submit your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Property Officer West Ryde – [Your Name]” in the email subject line. Alternatively, you can submit an application via the form below.
At Sprout Recruitment, we foster an inclusive attitude and are proud to be an equal opportunity Recruiter. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
|Leasing Consultant, Property Manager, Real Estate & Property