- Monday – Friday (occasional Saturdays)
- Up to $90K + Bonuses for New Managements
- Temp 9-12 months | Perm discussion open to right candidate
Senior Property Manager
Company: Sprout Recruitment
Location: Windsor, NSW
Employment Type: Full-time
Positioned in a great location within the Hawkesbury region, our client is one of Australia’s most well-renowned brands, they have an experienced team that they host out of their Windsor based office.
As the Senior Property Manager, you will be highly organised, self-motivated and driven to succeed within your role. Our client will provide your local portfolio which sits above 180, with a goal to expand and generate new managements.
Please note, this role is a Temp assignment for 9-12 months although Permanent discussion is welcomed for right candidate!
About the role:
- Use existing company digital processes which will assist with admin and accounts
- Run your Department with confidence and motivation
- Conducting and completing routine inspections
- Conduct ingoings/outgoings inspections including finalising bonds
- Communicate with tenants and landlords on a regular basis, ensuring both are well informed
- Conduct open homes and lease preparations
- Maintain and manage all data entry and emails
- Attendance of tribunal hearings as required
- Experience in Property Management – preferably 2 years or more
- Current NSW Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- Experience with Real Estate software
- Highly organised with an exemplary eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well presented, honest and approachable
- Time management skills
- Must have a roadworthy vehicle and hold a current driver’s licence
How to Apply: If you’re ready and excited to discuss this opportunity further, we encourage you to submit your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Senior Property Manager Windsor – [Your Name]” in the email subject line. Alternatively, you can submit an application via the form below.
Application Deadline: Applications for this position close on the 20th of October 2023.
At Sprout Recruitment, we foster an inclusive attitude and are proud to be an equal opportunity Recruiter. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
|Job Category||Property Manager, Real Estate & Property|